CLSICS a California-based premium consumer lifestyle cannabis company specializing in solventless rosin, manufactures high-quality, solventless rosin pre-rolls that stay true to the roots of the original cannabis culture while simultaneously paving the path of the solventless future focusing on producing high quality, state of the art solventless rosin products..
CLSICS is offering an exciting opportunity for strategic, happy, healthy, vibrant, outgoing, self motivated individuals to join our growing Brand Ambassador In-Store Activation (ISA) team.
This part time 1099 position and not eligible for benefits although for the right person, this is a great opportunity to start a career path at CLSICS with the potential for advancement into other sales and marketing roles. If you are passionate about cannabis specifically solventless Rosin products, enjoy communicating with consumers, enjoy making a difference and have a passion for cannabis, we welcome you to submit your resume and we look forward to opening a dialog and meeting you.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for being the face of our brand to our valued customers and strategic partners. Brand Ambassadors are an essential and strategic position, promoting and educating customers about CLSICS solventless Rosin products, managing store territories, collecting customer data and helping sell through CLSICS solventless rosin products.
As the face of CLSICS you’ll be evangelizing the company and our solventless rosin products through marketing and In-Store Activation events. ISA’s are instrumental in helping to shape the direction and future of our company while providing support for the marketing and sales team strengthening our relationships with dispensaries and consumers through relationship building, product education and representing the positive virtues of CLSICS solventless rosin products.
You will be required to run consumer facing ISA events at our partnered retail locations. You will be representing our lifestyle and products through marketing and customer events. During the consumer facing events you will be interacting with customers offering knowledgeable support throughout the experience while endorsing CLSICS offering in store promotions and SWAG.
Training will be provided to ensure you have product knowledge although you should have practical work experience and a deep understanding of the Cannabis industry. You’ll come with a go getter, solutions-first mindset and a professional level of customer engagement, preparing and delivering promotional presentations at various locations at the ISA events and in the community.
**** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
**** MUST HAVE OWN DEPENDABLE TRANSPORTATION, VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE, CLEAN MVR WITH VALID INSURANCE
**** CANNABIS, BEAUTY, WELLNESS, HEALTH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Work with your manager to schedule and set up ISA’s with our dispensary partners.
- Work at dispensaries as scheduled educating consumers on CLSICS solventless rosin products
- Educate consumers on the features and benefits, pricing and current ISA offers of CLSICS solventless rosin products,.
- Generate on-site sales and manage sell-through at ISA events.
- Collect store audits and activation data.
- Educate consumers and store employees on products, services, features, pricing, and upcoming events.
- Serve as a boots-on-the-ground representative to our top tier accounts and support the marketing and sales teams in strengthening retailer and consumer relationships.
- Engage with consumers at ISA events to enable informed buying decisions and grow brand loyalty through a positive personal human experience.
- Build and maintain consumer and buyer relationships
- Measure promotional efficiency and help improve our ISA campaigns through insights gained in the retail environment
- Track and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and report progress to your manager.
- Maintain working knowledge of CLSICS solventless rosin products in order to be a subject matter expert and educator.
- Make recommendations to retailers to improve promotional activities and ensure brand integrity.
- Engage in Social Media activities as defined by CLISCS
- Learning on the Fly, being self sufficient, keeping up on CLSICS solventless rosin products, local industry events, trends and competition.
- Share feedback and ideas about the consumer.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays when applicable. (schedules are set in advance).
- The ability to lift or move up to 10 pounds and perform manual tasks may also be required.
- Be on-site and on time for all In-Store Activation events.
- Create an environment that makes guests and our partners feel comfortable to explore, learn and ask questions.
- Provide a memorable experience at ISA events.
- 2 years’ experience in customer service experience, previous Cannabis Brand Ambassador experience a PLUS.
- 2 years’ experience working in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Active listener
- Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply product-related information in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to execute a strategy for assigned territory that generates and develops new business.
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, accountability and self-reliance.
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity and honesty
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of professional, relevant work experience.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a flair for and the gift of gab.
- Ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights.
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Frequently standing
CLSICS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.