CLSICS a California-based premium consumer lifestyle cannabis company specializing in solventless rosin, manufactures high-quality, solventless rosin pre-rolls that stay true to the roots of the original cannabis culture while simultaneously paving the path of the solventless future focusing on producing high quality, state of the art solventless rosin products..
CLSICS is offering an exciting opportunity for strategic, happy, healthy, vibrant, outgoing, self motivated individuals to join our growing Creative/Marketing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be reporting directly to Creative Director, but will also be assigned tasks from other staff members from time to time.
The role requires the design and management of graphic design projects. Your responsibilities include ensuring that graphic design tasks are executed in a timely manner. You will play a key role in creating and executing graphic design elements outlined by the creative director. You will work with other team members, both internally and externally, to complete deliverables.
• Manage multiple graphic design projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
• Consult with creative director and other team members to create cohesive designs that reflect our brand, voice and goals.
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
• Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and
undertones as dictated by the project.
• Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams.
• Implement feedback/changes when appropriate.
• Pass final design to development/publishing teams for release.
• Create dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and through all avenues with both internal and external project stakeholders.
**** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
**** MUST HAVE OWN DEPENDABLE TRANSPORTATION
**** CANNABIS, BEAUTY, WELLNESS, HEALTH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIRABLE
Passion for visual design, especially for brands promoting health, wellness and sustainability
Ability to meticulously craft UI/UX designs
At least 1 year of experience designing for a brand
Mastery Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and web design software (XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
Motion design skills is a nice-to-have, but not a requirement
Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time management skills & attention to detail
Ability to multitask: juggling multiple projects in parallel & delivering the best possible results under tight deadlines
Love of poop related jokes is a REQUIREMENT!
CLSICS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO INFO@CLSICS.COM TO APPLY