CLSICS a California-based premium consumer lifestyle cannabis company specializing in solventless rosin, manufactures high-quality, solventless rosin pre-rolls that stay true to the roots of the original cannabis culture while simultaneously paving the path of the solventless future focusing on producing high quality, state of the art solventless rosin products..
This job is for you if…
● You have a proven history of increasing revenue and assortment in high-volume, key account customers
● You’re interested in a meaningful job at a growing Cannabis company in where you’ll work on a variety of “deals” at once and be appreciated daily for doing your job well
● You want to sell a real product that contributes to a better world
● You like to focus on both selling as well as supporting customers once they are live
● You have integrity and enjoy running an honest sales process
● You enjoy overseeing a small team of hard-working people
● You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves, get stuff done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
● Your friends describe you as trustworthy, loyal and dependable.
● You’ve been called an overachiever.
● You don’t leave things to chance and rely on your ability to “wing it.” Rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
● You don’t want to play politics and office games to get ahead.
● You have VERY strong conversational communication skills.
● You have a way with people.
● You like to play on a winning team.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll…
● Work closely with, collaborate and support our existing 3rd party sales and distribution partner
● Grow both the number of dispensaries carrying our product as well as their frequency in orders and product categories within your specified territory
● Oversee that our marketing efforts are properly launched in all new and existing accounts
● Manage a small team of Brand Ambassadors that will execute in store activations and budtender trainings
● Build and execute comprehensive partnerships and programming with assigned accounts
● When needed, travel to dispensaries to present product portfolio to managers and buyers
● Assess customer needs, answer questions, and assist with ordering process
● Work closely with dispensaries to make new placements and expand brand presence inside assigned accounts
● Meet individual goals and collaborate with other regional sales manager and the brand ambassador team to successfully meet team goals
● Manage revenue and distribution targets and reporting for respective territory and identify opportunity and gaps of growth with the current portfolio.
● Extensive travel and driving are essential duties and function of this position
What we’re looking for...
● Minimum of 3 years sales experience in CPG, spirits/wine/beer and/or cannabis is strongly preferred
● Demonstrated commitment to excellence and competitive drive
● Must be highly organized and detail oriented
● Must display excellent customer service skills
● Proficiency using Google Suite and Microsoft Office
● Experience using distribution ERP is a plus
● Must have experience handling high volume incoming calls, emails, text messages
● Experience handling high volume sales is required
● Must display excellent communication skills, interpersonal, written, and verbal
● Enthusiasm for and prior work experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
● Experience working with well recognized, premium brand company is strongly preferred
● Experience running a territory of 30-50 high-volume, high-touch accounts
CLSICS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO [email protected] TO APPLY